The British Security Awards is the flagship event of the BSIA, attracting over 400 guests from the UK’s private security industry, coming together to celebrate and recognise key achievements from within the security industry over the past 12 months.
The BSIA offers you the chance to sponsor our individual awards in a variety of categories as well as the chance to sponsor the dinner and networking drinks.
This awards scheme offers an exclusive sponsorship opportunity, immediately associating the sponsor with support for the installation/electronic sector, industry training and quality service provision.
Awards sponsorship (£3000 per award)
The British Security Awards showcases the best in a wide range of categories that highlight the innovators of our industry.
The categories are: Apprentice of the Year, National Partnership, International Partnership, SME of the Year, Business of the Year, Innovative Security Project and Contribution to the Industry.
• Banner advert on British Security Awards and BSIA websites from November 2020 to August 2021 (worth £1000)
• Inclusion in all website material referencing the awards.
• Inclusion in BSIA’s monthly news BSIA Connect promoting the event.
• Inclusion in BSIA press material referencing the awards.
• On-the-stand promotion on the BSIA stand at IFSEC International 2020 and other BSIA events throughout the year.
• Company literature on the BSIA stand at IFSEC International 2020 (worth £100).
• Social media promotion with mentions and links to your website on LinkedIn and Twitter.
• 10 places at lunch (worth £1500).
• Opportunity to present category award to winner
• Support highlighted in speech at lunch and prominen acknowledgement in audio visuals.
• Photo and video opportunities to raise your profile on BSIA promotional materials.
• Prominent positioning of company logo on event programme.
• Photograph opportunity with principal guest on the day.
• Display of promotional banner at reception.
• Your company logo on the table plans
• Acknowledgement on all press material.
• Acknowledgment in Spectrum (BSIA’s magazine).
• Acknowledgement in BSIA Connect.
• Social media promotion with mentions and links to your website on LinkedIn Twitter.
Headline and lunch sponsorship: £10,000
The British Security Awards offers up a fantastic 3-course meal and forms a major part of the day's activities. This package offers you the chance to be headline sponsor of the awards, as well as sole sponsor of the lunch. The package also includes the prominent use of your logo in all British Security Awards marketing, as well as our website, a free advert and feature in the awards programme, a chance to put your logo on each table number and branded gifts for each guest, acknowledgement from the main speaker, logos on the main screen during the lunch, TEN free lunch tickets, and the chance to exclusively sponsor the Chairman’s Award.
As headline sponsor you will also receive pre and post event promotion across all our channels in our PR for the event.
Post meal networking drinks: £3000
This is a great opportunity to sponsor the drinks that follow the awards ceremony. We can offer you the chance to promote your company by branding the area, sponsoring a drink and placing your logo in the programme and FIVE free tickets to the lunch - get your brand in front of 400+ security professionals networking and celebrating the end of an excellent ceremony!
Awards programme advertising: £750
Each guest upon arrival will get the British Security Awards Awards programme, that contains all the citations of the finalists as well as the menu and biographies of the speakers - this is an opportunity to get your brand in front of everyone in attendance with a one page advert as they read about the day's finalists and discuss their choice of three courses!